Thank you! We appreciate any amount you share with Scor! Much support is still needed!

Thank you to our donors for standing alongside us and supporting Scor! with over $105,000 above and beyond normal contributions during this time of pandemic-related unprecendented and unforeseen challenges.

Scor! is a program of Symerge, a 501(c)3 non-profit charity formed for the public good, and we depend on the generous donations of our supporters to offer our inspiring and uplifting programs.

Donation Methods

1. Mail

Make out a paper check to Scor! and mail it to 67 Pembroke St. #1 Rochester, NY 14620.

2. Credit Card or PayPal

Click "Donate" below. No PayPal account is required. For credit or debit cards, simply use the button below, then press "Donate with a debit or credit card". Recurring donations are also possible through PayPal.

3. Electronic Check (bank account withdrawal)

Contact us to get a secure electronic form by which you can submit your donation information. Recurring donations are also possible through electronic check. This saves Scor! the fees that paypal or credit cards charge.

4. Text

If you have a PayPal account, you can text a donation to 729725 (PAYPAL) such as "Send 200.00 to"

Organization: Symerge

Tax ID: 26-3884911

Type: NYS non-profit corporation, IRS 501(c)(3) public charity


about donations

  • Is my donation tax-deductible?

    Yes, according to IRS rules, your donation is tax deductible. We are an IRS 501(c)3 public charity.

  • Will I receive a receipt?

    We are happy to get you a year-end donation receipt upon request. (We usually send them out in January.) At the moment, some donation methods automatically send a receipt while others do not. We are working on implementing a system that will automatically send you a receipt whenever you donate by any method. If you need a receipt but didn't receive one, please let us know.